Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Contemplation 16"x20" acrylic

This was a demo I did for a beginning painting group class.  I needed an image that could be completed on 16"x20" within 2 1/2 hours.  I thought long and hard about what to do and decided on this image but had some other images as examples, with a bird feeder instead of a person, or grape vines instead of flowers.  I got the idea for the composition of the flowers from painter Carolee Clark who does lovely, fun graphic images.  The class had a great time and everyone was happy with their creations which of course were entirely different from mine and each others'.

To purchase this painting click here .

To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...