Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Remembered Landscape #1 The Meadow

4"x6" oil  Price $45
 I have several projects going at once right now (not my favorite way to work) but I am happy that I am inspired and able to do this.  This project is to do small oil paintings of remembered landscapes.  I drive to the gym every morning and am so fortunate to have so many beautiful things to look at along the way.  I study what I see and then when I have time, I recall what I saw and paint it.  I think it is a wonderful way to train myself to quickly record an idea made of shapes and color and then when I think about it later, the key features are what comes out.  I started very simply for this 1st one.  They will get more complicated as I go, I think, although that is not my intention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...