Thursday, September 29, 2016

The S6"x6" inger

6"x6" oil price $100
One of the nice things about going to gallery openings, besides the wine and appetizers, good company, and great art, is the music.  I took a photo of this musician singing and playing at the Chaffee Art Center which is housed in a lovely old mansion.  It really is a treasure for Rutland City, and the central Vermont area.  I liked using the birch panel for the floors and walls.  Actually the walls are white and the floor is oak.  I do not know this musician and am sorry I didn't write his name down. He looked to me to be part Native American.  Is it wrong to mention what you think someone's ethnic background is???  Mine is Dutch, English, Irish and German.  There You go!

1 comment:

  1. Challenging composition that you did very well! I have never painted on birch but I do like its interesting effect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...