Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Rufus

6"6" SOLD
Sometimes I think I am a real smarty pants and just about that time the universe gives me one of those painful humbling lessons.  Right now I am trying to learn a bunch of stuff about how computers work and how to utilize software and clever apps.  I feel like I am a Stranger In a Strange Land.  Can you relate?  One of my big tasks is organizing my photos, which were casually sorted before I got a new laptop and new software, so now it is a complete mess. The whole smarty pants concept can be applied to my pride over the 600 billion photos I have stored.....at least until I started to reorganize them.  Well, at least now I have something to occupy me for the rest of my time on this planet. Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...