Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Figuratively Speaking - Happy Holidays

Whew!  It has been a bit intense for me lately!  I have been absent because I had shoulder replacement surgery which all went well, it just has a long recuperation and it is, after all, my dominate hand.  So, since painting was difficult, I decided to redo my website and blog and all the social media stuff.  What a headache to go with my shoulder ache!  I have published my website, and please check it out.  I have also renamed and reconfigured my blog so I am really hoping you all receive this!  Please let me know if you do.  My Facebook business page is the hardest to figure out.  I think that will take a while but I am determined to really get this all together and be active with it once I do.  So now that I am attempting to post this, I can call it a day and get some shut eye.  I need that because tomorrow is a big day for me.  I am going to the doc's and hope he says I can drive!  I really hope he says that because I am going to drive there to find out.  Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...