Monday, September 8, 2014

30-30 #1 Day 8

9"x9" oil
I have been traveling a lot.  I just got back from 2 weeks of sand, sun, surf and family and it was wonderful, but I did not look at art, paint or draw.  I thought about it, but that is all.  I am suppose to be doing Leslie Saeta's 30 paintings in 30 days challenge and it is a great way to get myself motivated, but I am already 8 days and 7 paintings short!  So, now that our official family vacation is over, I am moving into fall mode.  I have a couple of commissions to finish, and really wanted to choose a theme to do for the month, but I think it will be a hodge-podge (hotchpotch) of subject matter.  I also was going to do images for a children's book I am thinking of illustrating, but I think I need more focus to attempt that.  I have called myself a daily painter for a few years, but I really need to get back to that to claim it.  Life is just so full of fun and sweet things to do!  This painting is for sale so contact me if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...