Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Rudbeckia Hirta

I am afraid this is going to be one of those that I re-work once I figure out all the changes I need to make. I wonder if I should post a painting like this, feeling it is not right, but it is a promise to myself to post every day I can, and I ran out of "extras" over the Labor Day Weekend. I think my painting break is showing. I love the intensity of color that Rudbeckia brings to the late summer garden. I also like this glass blue and green vase and the way the shadow reflects some of this color. I also like the jiggly shadow of the flower. I will call this a work in progress and change the photo when it is correct. #61

1 comment:

  1. I think you did a great job on the glass itself. You let those brushstrokes stand to very good effect.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...