Wednesday, July 3, 2013

He's Home

7"x9" oil
My nephew is home from his tour in Afghanistan and we are thrilled as you can imagine.  I decided to hang the flag everyday he was gone to remind me to think of him and the other young men in danger for our country.  Then I planned to paint it when he got home, so I am really happy to post this one.  This is the side of our house where we have a little porch, bench and wood pile with a lovely crab apple tree to host lots of birds.  Today is also my husbands birthday so he is going to celebrate by taking off work and golfing with one of our sons.


To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

1 comment:

  1. Glad he is home safely. Thank you to him for serving for us.
    Lovely painting, so inviting.
    Our flag is flying.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...