Friday, March 21, 2014

Lighthouse

There are so many things I don't know how to do with my iPad that I wished I had figured out before I was in situation where it is my only tool for posting.  I guess I will have the opportunity to learn if I can find the time.  I am at my daughter's.  She is due to have a baby and I am offering support both in the delivery and in taking care of her adorable boys. I am not finding time to seriously paint, but am getting to do creative things with a three and five year old each day.  Today we painted watercolor for about two hours.  It was a blast and reminded me how much fun it is to just play with paint and try out new things.  Unfortunately I haven't figured how to post photos from my iPad library.  I am sure it is possible but can't find that option!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...