Wednesday, March 5, 2014

True Pleasure

8"x10" oil
I understand our arctic temperatures are going to reach seasonal norms tomorrow.  Yeah!  That means 20-30 degrees which sounds down right balmy to me right now!  And...we are going to have sunshine to-boot!  In celebration I decided to paint this picture which was inspired by a photo I saw a long time ago in a newspaper.  There were several kids in the photo, but I thought this expression told the whole story.  We should all find this much pleasure in the simple things!

                                                       To purchase this painting go here.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...