Wednesday, April 23, 2014

In Progress

This is a section of a commission I am working on.  I can't show the whole painting so I just chose this part and only in the "sketch" phase.  I did that because I love this part where I don't focus too much on details or exact colors, but just lay down a thin layer of very loose  brush work.  It helps me to see the composition and general color scheme, and what to do with the focus.  The focus of this painting is figurative (people) so I didn't show that part.  I am excited to see where this goes!
ENTER MY PAINTING GIVE AWAY   directions here.

Here are the clues:  1) It is a BBC production
                                2)  It is a period piece
                                3)  It is a popular TV series
                                4) These characters were only featured in the first two series
A winner will be chosen on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...