Friday, January 5, 2018

Figuratively Speaking - The Swimmer

                                                               To Purchase Go HereIt seems like almost the whole country is in a deep freeze.  The definition of that depends on what is "normal" for you in your local.  One of my sisters is keeping the towels close by her heated outdoor pool for the unusually cold weather.  Another sister drove to her swim club in a crisp -6˚ morning.  That seemed pretty surreal to her.  One thing you can tell from this post is that I have sisters (several more) and we like to swim.  Swimming is big in my family.  My nephew is currently undergoing the intensely rigorous Coast Guard Rescue Swim program in North Carolina.  He is about half way through and his original class of 16 has dropped to 3. His brother is working hard at OSU and a big part of that is his swimming.  He is an Olympic qualifier and has broken numerous records at the school.  My mom instilled a love for swimming in us and she continued to swim almost to the end of her life.  She was an artist too, but that is another subject.  I hope you are staying warm and enjoying the things you love to do.  Thanks for putting up with my bragging...Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...