Monday, February 5, 2018

Figuratively Speaking - Meditation in Analogous Warm

I made a snowman today!  Actually that is not completely true.  I made a base for a snowman.  The snow wasn't as packable as it needed to be so I made the bottom layer then spritzed it with water so it will be really hard and ready for the next part.  I felt like a six year old, which was actually a good thing!  We are getting another snow storm on Wednesday.  I can't wait.  I have not been able to get out and enjoy the last few winters and I think I am making up for lost time.  Anyway, I painted today's little figurine with analogous colors of red, orange and yellow.  Analogous colors are ones that are next to each other on the color wheel.  These are warm, which probably is because I was acting like a six year old today and frolicking in the snow....a fire in the fireplace and painting with warm colors....just the ticket!  Go Figure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...