Sunday, May 19, 2013

Difficulties of trying to be a techie

So...I am doing Leslie Saeta's 30 day marketing challenge.  Today she showed us how to re-size YouTube videos to put on our blog so we can show examples of demos, etc.  So I figured out the re-sizing part, but when I tried to get my video to show, a different one came up: "Ali G On the Environment."  I watched it...he is a British rapper-comedian and it is quite funny so I decided to leave it until I can figure out what I am doing wrong.  If you have any insight please let me know!
And, once again, I am giving away 3 paintings so enter to win one of them by:

To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To sign up for my blog (go to the right column and enter your email address in the 3rd box down)
or to leave a comment go here
You will not receive junk mail or your address will not be given out...ever!

To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 
These are the three paintings:
Each painting is 5"x7" oil on panel (unframed)

5 comments:

  1. Christine, your abstract paintings are gorgeous!Beautiful colors and textures! This is a great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little abstract patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, being a techie is a lesson in patience and diilgence to be sure! But it sounds as though you halfway there with UTube.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...