Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Vingnette

I got my good camera back from the shop and this is a much better image of yesterday's painting.  I decided to post this one separately so I would have  reminder of the importance of good photography!  Instead of painting this afternoon, I sat in the sun with a friend and "chilled" away a few hours and then ran a couple of errands (getting my camera).  I loved not accomplishing many "things."  I am not painting tomorrow because I am going to Boston with artist friends to see the Michelangelo exhibit!!!  and, in the "ya just got to keep on trying" category I was finally able to put my little demo slide video on the sidebar of my blog! Yeah!
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To sign up for my blog (go to the right column and enter your email address in the 5th box down)
  here
You will not receive junk mail or your address will not be given out...ever!

To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...