Monday, February 24, 2014

Blessings

8"x10" oil
Frequently people (especially beginning artists) ask the question, "When do you know when the painting is finished."  I don't really have a good answer for this, but I am sure someone does.  For me, the answer is frequently, "stop before you mess it up!"  This painting was like that.  It just came very easy and quickly and I felt really happy painting it.  How could I not?  She was smiling her contagious smile at me the whole time!  There are things I could refine about this, but I just wanted to keep the spontaneity of  it and the fresh strokes.
                                                       To purchase this painting go here.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...