Thursday, February 10, 2011

Traveling Feet oil 4"x4" #214



Another mini-size. Compared to these little ones, 8"x8" seems large! I like how loose this is. I certainly could have worked on it more to smooth it out and add more detail but I quit when I got a loose impression and I think it is fun. I am going to do more feet paintings, re-photograph them and put together a book about feet. I am saying it here because then it becomes an assignment for me to complete. I have to play games with myself to stay focused and disciplined. I like the story that feet tell.

I redid the painting on the right because I wasn't happy with my color choices. I like it better now, especially the posture of the lady leaning in and the suggestion of expression on the other lady's face.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...