Thursday, October 31, 2013

Book - Apple Picking9"x9" acrylic

9"x9" acrylic
I have been working on a project to do paintings for a children's book.  I started it a few weeks ago and posted three of the illustrations.  I am doing this in what I call "coloring book" style.  I wanted them to look simple and childlike.  I must admit that I am enjoying doing them.  I have used my grandchildren as models for many of the illustrations and I always love painting them.  This was a really beautiful day when we went to the apple orchard around the corner and picked apples and had a picnic in the orchard.  Good memories.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...