Thursday, October 24, 2013

Inviting Window

9"x9" oil
I am back!  Hope you missed me.  I have been modem-less for the last couple of weeks and it has been just short of traumatizing for me!  Honestly I am embarrassed by how attached I have become to internet.  It is along the lines of indoor plumbing, electricity and telephone.  If you are familiar with Dreama Tolle Perry's work, then you will recognize this window.  I went to a workshop a few weeks ago and this was one of the exercises.  If your monitor does not show this as a vibrant, warm color scheme, then imagine it is, because her palette is the makings for lovely color.  She is awesome and her workshop was awesome and the other painters were awesome.  We (my friend and fellow painter, Heather Shay) had a great time!



To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...