Monday, October 28, 2013

Cupcake

8"x8" oil  
This painting is the result of "Musical Easels" from Dreama's workshop. I started it and finished it, and then revised some things, and in the middle a lot of other people did something to it.  I think it would look great in a kitchen or in a bakery. It is a reminder of sweet things in life.  I have a question for other bloggers.  Do you find that it is difficult to have a consistent on-line presence and also have time to look at the work of others, or to make comments?  This is a challenge for me....staying connected in the myriad ways available.  I should go paint!


To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...