Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Book Illustration - Paper Hats

9"x9" acrylic
Newspapers are good for so many things, such as:reading (sometimes) starting fires, making boats, making paper mache, putting in bird cages, use as packing material and making funny hats!  This painting really looks like this!  It occurs to me that it looks a lot like a digitally produced painting.  I guess that is a case of art imitating art imitating art, or something like that. I do think there are very talented digital artists though.  What can you do at Gramcamp?  You can make paper hat, take a photo of yourself, and have a tea party!
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...