Thursday, November 7, 2013

Book Illustration - Reading With Grandpa

9"x9" acrylic
One of those special and rather universal moments with grandchildren is curling up with a book. In this case Grandpa is doing double duty while reading two books at once.  Since the kids know where Grandma's books are, it is one of the first things they run for when they come to visit. And.... that is one of the things you can do at Grandcamp.
 I suddenly have several deadlines and I am feeling the crunch.  I love the feeling of working towards goals and accomplishing a lot, but I vacillate, wanting to have no constraints on my time.  Are we ever truly satisfied?  I guess there are fleeting moments and we need to just embrace those.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...