Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eden

6"x6"  oil
This is Eden. She is a really pretty dog who is an inky black.  I haven't met her except through photos.  She was a real challenge for me to paint because the photos didn't show a lot of variation or detail.  After I thought I was done, I looked at it through a mirror.  I frequently forget to do this and it is such a great tool for seeing what isn't right.  I immediately saw a place I hadn't drawn quite right.  I highly encourage you if you are an artist to use this tool, especially if you are struggling with your work.  This was a commission and is SOLD.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...