Friday, November 8, 2013

Book Illustration - Skiing with Grandpa

9"x9" acrylic
Skiing has started in our part of the country.  It is one of those things that make living in a snowy climate so appealing.  Actually it was snowing at my house this morning.  We have been having a very long and mild fall with incredible colors and we are due for the season of anoraks, tuques, mukluks  and shades of white.  One of the cool things about skiing with Grandpa is that there is sure to be a chocolate covered waffle from the Waffle Cabin thrown into the deal if mom and dad approve!  Kids around here start skiing from pack on dad's back and progress to little skis as soon as they can walk (there is debate about the safety of this method). The following photo was taken on Tuesday.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...