Monday, November 18, 2013

Weston

9"x9" Oil
I did this a while back for the DPW challenge to paint water.  It was also something fun to paint on a day when I was really stressed.  It is right next to the Weston Playhouse in Weston, VT.  I am noticing that my image is not quite straight.  The waterfall has a horizontal top...believe me.  It is the photo that is off.  I love the colors of this. The blue seems almost too blue but when the sky is really clear that is what you get here.  This is a lovely spot, and the Weston Playhouse is really a wonderful theater.  Weston is a destination spot and has lots of fun places to visit.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...