Friday, November 19, 2010

4 U oil 5"x7" #131


There is a method to my madness. In order to keep some consistency to my work, I do a series on a subject. However, I work on numerous subjects at a time because it helps me stay interested and I may be a tiny bit ADHD. Currently I am working on figuring out how to do better landscapes, getting faster at capturing a live model accurately, doing a series of gift package paintings, occasionally doing a still life, doing my painting story pieces, and interesting animals. Today I am posting a gift package. This one represents the most elemental of gifts from a child or innocent to someone they love. It is called 4 U based on the childish images on the can. I liked the idea of a child giving their all to do simple drawings on a can and adding an awkward bow. It is a can full of love, but it might also have something else in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...