Saturday, November 20, 2010

Morgan 8"x8" oil #132


This horse has the longest tail I have ever seen. I took a photo of it at the Morgan Horse Farm annual horse show, as this one was heading to the ring. What a beautiful animal, tall and strong. I went with two of my adult children and it was a memorable day. I have been doing so many really small paintings that this one seemed roomy which is why it is pretty relaxed. I have recently gotten some advice to soften some of my edges which I will work on next week. I will be doing the holiday events for a week and a half, so I am going to post paintings that I have done in the last few days and will be working on pastel sketches for a while because they are easier to travel with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...