Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Happy Days

5"x7" oil
I love the warm colors on this one.  This young man is as sweet and charming as he looks!  It seems a juxtaposition that he is in uniform and in a dangerous place. I posted this because his mom suddenly got sick and is in the hospital so we are praying for a quick recovery for her and safety for him.  It just seemed like an apropos posting after the events of yesterday.  Being in the NE and having family that works in Boston just makes it seem a bit more personal.  It is a good day to be grateful!
To purchase this painting go here.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here

1 comment:

  1. BEautiful job! Prayers for his safe return, and his mom's speedy recovery. You have a generous heart....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...