Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Dishwasher

6"x6" oil
These are not my favorite colors, but I really like the subject matter.  I am so drawn to interesting stances that folks make and I love painting kids.  This little guy loves washing dishes and is very meticulous about it right down to putting on his apron.  It really is like painting someone in a gallery looking at a painting, except the gallery is really a galley and the painting is really a reflection in the window. You can see some of my gallery viewers here.  One of my favorite artists, Karin Jurik, encouraged me to do these.
To purchase this painting go here.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, Christine, this is such a charmer. Love the gesture of this little guy, and the reflection of his little head in the glass is the nicest finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...