Monday, April 8, 2013

Up, Up and Away 16"x20" acrylic

I feel like I have been away from painting for a very long time.  I was very busy with technical aspects of art, and then life priorities stepped in to remind me that this is not the only important thing I do.  This painting is a work-up for a demo I will be doing on Wednesday for a painting class.  I am really conscience that they will mostly be beginner painters and I don't want to overwhelm them. I woke up thinking about hot air balloons and how stunning they are, and it occurred to me that this would make fun subject matter and each person can personalize their balloon and landscape.  I think it is pretty simple design that could be accomplished in a couple of hours.  What do you think?

To purchase this painting go here.

To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...