Friday, August 9, 2013

Artist In the Woods6"x9" oil

6"x9" oil
I like this one because I did it under stress....waiting for the rain to lift so that I can go set up my tent for Art In the Park tomorrow.  I kept it loose and had fun with it.  It actually helped me keep from feeling a bit nervous. If you are in the Rutland, VT, area the next couple of days, please drop by.  It is a really nice event.  I am a newbie.  I hope you enjoy this painting too.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

2 comments:

  1. Hope Art in the Park went well for you with good sales and no rain!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Shirley, We had sensational weather and the sales were good so all is well and I am very grateful. Thank you for your good wishes.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...