Monday, August 19, 2013

I Do!

7"x9" oil
I painted this from a photo that was emailed to me for a commission.  I love the image because it has a strong story even if I don't know exactly what it is.  This couple is getting married in a few weeks, and I wish them a great deal happiness.  There are so many things to feel depressed about if you pay attention to the news reports so I am staying focused on all the happy things in life.  Even though I look a bit like an ostrich, I don't think I act like one!  If an ostrich sticks its head in the sand, it can't see the good either. I wish you a day with many moments of joy.
To sign up for my newsletter go here
To "like" my fanpage go here
To go to my website click here
To see my DPW gallery go here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...