Wednesday, December 1, 2010

4 Days worth #140, #141, #142, #143





I have been traveling for 10 days and have not been able to post since last Saturday. I took pastels with me thinking I would do many small pastel paintings while I traveled. This didn't work out as planned. It was inconvenient, messy and improbable under the conditions and I went into painting withdrawal and only did a few really poor quality drawings which I am posting today. Now I am facing that daunting new beginning again with the fear that I won't be able to do it. I know this is all nonsense, but somehow it is very real nonsense. I am sure once I get back in the groove it will all be ok. So, I am posting 3 pastels: "Tangerine and Pear," "Fingernail Polish'" and "The Green Ornament." As well I am posting an abstract oil, "Coltrane," that I did as a warm-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...